2. Possible causes of epilepsy and seizures include:
3. Mechanisms of seizure control include all of the following except:
4. TS is a 51-year-old patient with newly diagnosed psychomotor seizures and medical history significant for QT prolongation. Which antiepileptic drug (AED) may be useful in the treatment of TS?
5. CYP450 enzyme inducers include all of the following AEDs except:
6. Which of the following benzodiazepines is not indicated for treatment of status epilepticus?
7. IV phenytoin administration is not to exceed what rate to avoid risk of infusion-related cardiovascular events?
8. Carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, and eslicarbazepine have the potential to cause what adverse effect?
9. Vigabatrin carries a black box warning for what potential adverse effect?
10. Phenobarbital is contraindicated in patients with which of the following conditions?
11. Met objective 1:
16. Related to your educational needs:
17. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
18. Avoided commercial bias:
19. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
20. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
21. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?