1. What are some risk factors for development of Crohn's disease (CD)?
3. When would biologics be recommended for patients with CD?
4. Certolizumab (Cimzia), adalimumab (Humira), and infliximab (Remicade), carry which similar boxed warning?
5. Which medical conditions may worsen when tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitors are administered?
6. What are the treatment goals in CD?
7. How are biologics used in CD commonly administered?
8. Which of the following are anti-TNF agents?
9. Natalizumab increases the risk of a very rare but potentially fatal brain infection. What is it called?
10. An African American woman aged 38 years presents with moderately to severely active early-onset penetrating CD. She is given a short course of prednisone upon hospital discharge. She is still having severe symptoms despite prednisone. What is the best management option for this patient?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?