1. All are true concerning dementia except:
2. A deficiency in which vitamin is associated with dementia:
3. Alzheimer's disease (AD) accounts for what percentage of dementias?
4. The percentage of patients who annually progress from minor cognitive impairment to AD is:
5. The most significant risk factor for AD is:
6. The Mini-Cog is associated with:
7. Which antidepressant should be avoided in older patients with a history of dementia?
8. The antihistamine that is not associated with cognitive dysfunction is:
9. The agent indicated for mild, moderate, and severe AD is:
10. The agent used to treat dementia that is associated with the highest incidence of nausea is:
11. The agent that is available to treat dementia and is formulated as an oral solution for patients not able to take tablets is:
12. The drug of choice to treat dementia in patients with a history of syncope-related events is:
13. The drug __________is available as a patch and needs to be applied _____________.
14. The dementia that is associated with an onset of hours to days and may exhibit signs of fluctuating consciousness is known as:
15. Drugs that commonly cause cognitive impairment include all of the following except:
16. The drug used to treat AD that is available as a patch and would be useful for a patient with dysphagia is:
17. The REACH Programs shows increased self-rating of caretakers for all of the following except:
18. A Black Box Warning regarding increased mortality in elderly patients with dementia psychosis is related to what class of drugs?
19. The dose for donepezil in the management of mild-to-moderate AD is:
20. Common adverse effects associated with donepezil include all of the following except:
21. Met objective 1:
27. Related to your educational needs:
28. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
29. Avoided commercial bias:
30. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
31. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
32. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?