1. Which of the following is true of sexual desire in aging adult males?
2. Which of the following is true regarding sexual dysfunction?
3. Which of these medications is commonly associated with drug-induced erectile dysfunction (ED)?
4. Which of the following statements is true?
5. Which of the following denotes the difference between the available phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitors?
6. Which of these conditions is an adverse event associated with PDE5 inhibitors and may lead to permanent, irreversible consequences?
7. Which of the following PDE5 inhibitors is also approved for benign prostatic hyperplasia?
8. Which statement describes the role of testosterone in ED?
9. Which of the following describes how visual changes associated with the use of PDE5 inhibitors should be interpreted?
10. Which statement is true of PDE5 inhibitor–induced headache?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?