1. Which statement about drug overdose deaths is correct?
2. Factors contributing to the increased rate of heroin overdose deaths include all of the following except:
3. Fentanyl has become a driver of heroin overdose because:
4. The typical heroin overdose patient today is most likely to be:
5. The state with the highest rate of drug overdose deaths (based on 2014 data) is:
6. Factors that can increase the risk of overdose include all of the following except:
7. Naloxone works to rescue overdose patients:
8. The onset of action of naloxone as a reversal agent in an overdose situation is:
9. The usual initial dose of IV naloxone for opiate reversal is:
10. If the initial dose of naloxone is ineffective in reviving the patient, it is recommended that:
11. Cautions related to naloxone reversal of an opiate overdose include all of the following except:
12. An advantage of intranasal naloxone over the injected routes is:
13. The distribution of naloxone to addicts first occurred in the U.S. in:
14. The number of states that have enacted laws to expand naloxone access is:
15. An impediment to increasing access to naloxone is:
16. In states where a pharmacist can prescribe naloxone, all of the following may be required except:
17. The intent of drug overdose Good Samaritan laws includes all of the following except:
18. Using New Mexico as a model, all of the following are situations that should be considered by a pharmacist in evaluating a patient's potential risk of an overdose except:
19. A rationale for providing naloxone to third parties is:
20. Which of the following is cited as a reason not to expand naloxone distribution programs?
21. Met objective 1:
27. Related to your educational needs:
28. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
29. Avoided commercial bias:
30. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
31. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
32. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?