1. What is the percentage of adults aged ≥60 years who have hypertension (HTN)?
2. Which of the following is an aging-related change involving the cardiovascular (CV) system?
3. Which of these was not an exclusion criterion in the Systolic Blood Pressure Intervention Trial (SPRINT)?
4. Which statement is true regarding SPRINT's findings in persons aged ≥75 years?
5. Which statement was a criticism of the Joint National Committee 8 guideline on management of high BP in adults?
6. JT, a 72-year-old woman, has a long-standing history of HTN, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and osteoarthritis. Two months ago, JT began experiencing transient ischemic attacks (TIAs). Her clinician wants advice on JT's target SBP goal. Based on the ACP/AAFP guideline, what is JT's target SBP goal?
7. According to the ACP/AAFP clinical practice guideline, which of the following is considered a strong recommendation with high-quality evidence?
8. AZ is an active 75-year-old, community-dwelling woman who works part-time and is helping raise her grandchildren. AZ's medical history is significant for HTN and osteoporosis. Based on the 2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guideline, what is the SBP treatment goal for AZ?
9. ZA is a 75-year-old male nursing home resident with moderate-to-severe dementia, prostate cancer, end-stage COPD, and history of stroke. Based on the ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guideline, what is the SBP treatment goal for ZA?
10. Which statement regarding medication-related factors in the management of older adults with HTN is true?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?