1. Of the following medications, which would not be required to comply with the FDA's new Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling Rule?
2. What commonly used OTC medication that is often the drug of choice for acute pain management in pregnancy may be associated with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder?
3. Which of the following accurately reflects changes in drug excretion during pregnancy?
4. During which trimester are pharmacokinetic changes most prominent?
5. Which of the following organizations operates a toll-free information line that patients and providers can call for assistance with concerns regarding medication use in pregnancy?
6. Which of the following antibiotics has been associated with oral cleft birth defects and should be avoided if possible in treatment of urinary tract infections during pregnancy?
7. Of the following antiepileptic medications, which has been associated with the greatest risk of congenital malformations and neurodevelopmental issues?
8. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors have been associated with all of the following adverse perinatal outcomes except:
9. Which of the following medications that is used commonly in rheumatologic conditions is considered to have significant teratogenic risks and should be discontinued before pregnancy?
10. Which of the following medications would be a preferred treatment option for hypertension in a pregnant patient?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?