1. Osteoporosis is defined as which of the following T scores?
2. Which of the following medication classes have been shown to increase the risk of osteoporosis?
3. In the absence of estrogen, T cells promote osteoclast recruitment, differentiation, and prolonged survival via all of the following except:
4. According to the 2010 American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists guidelines, which of the following are first-line options for the treatment of osteoporosis?
5. Calcium carbonate provides _______ elemental calcium while calcium citrate provides _______ elemental calcium.
6. Selective estrogen receptor modulators, such as raloxifene and tamoxifen, act as estrogen receptor ________ in bone tissue and estrogen receptor ________ in reproductive tissue.
7. What is the mechanism of action of teriparatide?
8. Teriparatide has a black box warning for which of the following?
9. Which of the following groups should receive bone mineral density (BMD) testing?
10. Which type of fracture is a strong predictive risk factor for future fractures?
11. Met objective 1:
14. Related to your educational needs:
15. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
16. Avoided commercial bias:
17. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
18. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
19. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?