1. Which type of drug-drug interaction is most prevalent among psychotropic medications?
2. Which statement is true regarding classification of drug interactions?
3. Which drug and predominant metabolic pathway are correctly matched?
4. A clinician is selecting a new antidepressant for a patient taking verapamil for hypertension. Which antidepressant is least likely to cause a significant drug interaction?
5. CS, a 63-year-old man, presents to the ER with chest discomfort and fatigue. ECG reveals new-onset atrial fibrillation; past medical history includes hypertension, diabetes, and major depressive disorder. Medications include lisinopril, metformin, and duloxetine. Before discharge, CS is started on warfarin. Based on CS's current regimen, which adjustment is needed?
6. Which CYP450 enzyme is more likely to increase the potential of serotonin syndrome when inhibited?
7. Which adverse effect may occur as a result of inhibiting bupropion metabolism?
8. A staff pharmacist in an acute psychiatric facility is processing orders for four newly admitted patients. Which set of orders should prompt the pharmacist to follow up with the prescriber?
9. As a long-term-care pharmacist, you perform medication reviews for a geriatric psychiatric facility and note the interaction of lurasidone and fluconazole. Which lurasidone dose should not be exceeded daily because of this interaction?
10. All but which of these medications should prompt a pharmacist to review and monitor hematologic studies?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?