1. When can Zika virus be definitively diagnosed by urine reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction?
2. Which statement about male-to-female sexual transmission is true?
3. Ocular effects of Zika virus include which of the following?
4. When can Zika virus be sexually transmitted?
5. Which of the following is a prevention method for sexually transmitted Zika virus?
6. Which statement characterizes Zika virus?
7. Zika has been detectable for up to 6 months in which type of bodily fluid?
8. Which of these terms is applicable to Zika virus transmitted via a mosquito bite?
9. Which statement regarding microcephaly in babies born to Zika-infected mothers is true?
10. Which pregnancy trimester poses the greatest risk of Zika-related abnormalities in a fetus?
11. Which symptom is not characteristic of Zika infection?
12. When should nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and aspirin be implemented for symptoms of Zika virus?
13. By what time period does immunoglobulin M develop?
14. The clinical presentation of a Zika infection is similar to that of which other disease?
15. Pharmacists counsel patients about Zika infections by reviewing which of the following?
16. Once a mosquito acquires Zika virus, for up to how long can it be infective?
17. Which statement about Zika infection is true?
18. What sort of care is required for Zika patients with Guillain-Barré syndrome?
19. Which statement about testing is true for a pregnant woman who has recently traveled to an area with Zika virus?
20. What type of care is appropriate for a pregnant woman residing in an area with Zika virus who has no clinical illness and tests negative for the virus?
21. Met objective 1:*
25. Related to your educational needs:
26. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
27. Avoided commercial bias:
28. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
29. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
30. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?